Location: South Island
Employer: Youth Beauty Limited
Salary range: $60K-$70K
Applications close: 22 May 2023
Job listed: 28 Apr 2023 by youth01
Full- time (40 hours per week)
Due to company growth and client demand, we are looking for an outstanding person to join
our team on the South Island.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing Leading-edge supplier of quality Cosmeceutical
and Beauty products.
If you are passionate about the beauty industry, strive for excellence in everything you do, are highly self-motivated and enjoy traveling, then this full-time client-facing role on the South Island could be for you.
• Actively promote and sell companies goods and services.
• Conversion of prospective clients.
• Provide professional and proficient training for clients whilst meeting the Health and Safety policies and practices.
• Professional relationship management, ensuring customer satisfaction and the speedy resolution of any concerns.
• Assistance with and attendance of promotional/supplier and marketing functions.
To be successful you must:
• have a relevant qualification as a beauty therapist with at least 2 years of work
experience OR Have at least 2 years’ experience as a sales representative in the
Pharmaceutical/ Cosmeceutical industry.
• Hold a valid and clean NZ or international equivalent driver’s license.
• Have strong and professional communication skills including being fluent in English language.
• A can-do attitude with an ability to multi-task.
• Have a commitment to personal development.
• Experience in the provision of training.
• Event management.
• Experience in advanced Cosmeceutical skincare - Body & Face Therapies.
• Experience in advanced beauty technologies- IPL, Dermabrasion, Dermal Needling etc.
What we offer:
• A full-time role based on the South Island earning $61,693 per annum.
• A challenging and supportive working environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to bring fresh ideas to the table.
• Reasonable travel expenses.
• Company laptop, printer and mobile phone.
• Commission payable on attainment of quarterly sales target.
• An investment in our employees to upskill themselves in the latest technology and techniques.
Applications must include an up-to-date CV and cover letter sent to email@example.com
Please note that you may not receive notification of the outcome of your application until the vacancy has closed and we have completed the shortlisting process.